RSS
Husband and wife team, stumbled into making jewelry from collecting rocks and gemstones and after 11 years taking every class we could find and reading a mountains of books we are coming out of the closet and proclaiming to the world "Yes, we are Jewelers and we don't care who knows it!".

October 1, 2011

Spooky Silhouette Candleholders Tutorial

 Thought I would start October out with a spoooooky tutorial...okay it may not be that scary but it is one for the books...or is that one for the blog ????






You can find the full tutorial at http://www.designspongeonline.com/2009/10/diy-project-evitas-spooky-silhouette-candleholders.html
Remember comments are a great way for me to know if you enjoy this page, so drop me a line !  If you used this tutorial, please send me the link, I would love to see what YOU did with this one !
Till tomorrow .. keep creating ! Tina

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this Tina. It is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool idea, you could do alot with this tutorial!

    artpoliticslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole, it is a great tutorial. I need to add more, gotta find the time !

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on this post, I really do love hearing from you !

Take care,
Tina